[prssr-devel-ml] Re: req: copy url option

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:38:55 +0100

You can copy feed url to clipboard with the following steps:
- display the feed in the main window
- tap properties
- select channel tab
- select the RSS url (tap on the start and drag to the end of the url)
- tap-and-hold on the selected URL
- tap Copy on the context menu

Anyway, I have put this on my TODO list.

--
David