[prssr-devel-ml] prssr on WM5

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:05:44 -0400

Who here is running prssr on WM5?  I've long been reporting crashes as
you may know.  I'm now suspecting some are related to SD card reading
speed, but that others are simply due to the fact that a large OPML
takes up so much memory that prssr gets auto-closed by the OS the
instant I change applications.

I'm wondering if this is perhaps worse on WM5 and that's why more are
not complaining about it?

Kinda frustrating when I click to open a link in IE, read the
link--then want to go back to prssr and its not there.  Then I have to
wait for it to open.  Also sometimes the preferences are not saved
after one of these auto-closes or crashes so little things like the
sort order of a channel might have to be re-done.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx