[prssr-devel-ml] Re: prssr 1.4.0.2

  • From: "graham foster" <gandalfmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:27:41 +0100

I just installed this beta, imported all my channels (as I had done a
complete uninstall of the previous version). I then tried to update the BBC
news channels - and the app just bombed back to the today screen with no
errors - it just expired. Is there a log files somewhere I can forward to
you?
Graham