[prssr-devel-ml] prss won't dial

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:33:26 -0500

I was online with my pda/phone.  During the process of finding and
adding a feed, the connection timed out.  When I finally clicked Add,
prss tried to get to the xml file but it's just sitting there.  Other
apps will dial my connection as needed.  IIRC, there was an
auto-connect option, but I have not enabled it since re-installing

Enabling it and trying again... Nope, didn't work.

Clicked refresh in PIE, the connection was dialed, and now clicking
Add in prss behaves as you would expect with an active connection.

I would definitely call this a bug.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)