[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader open calendar notification ?

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:40:01 +0100

Hi,
>How do you open the pRSSreader? Via Today plugin or shortcut in Start
>menu or else?
I open it with a launcher (ILauncher), but i've just tried with the provided
shortcut in start menu : Same ! It fires notification(s)... quite annoying when
you've got 6 notifications for the afternoon, fired all at the same time... :(

>If this is not working, it is a bug.
Regarding the clearing of the cache : My options were set to clear automaticaly
the cache before updating (this for a long time ago)... I've unchecked and
checked again this option, only when i've noticed the growth of my SD folder to
"force" the program to write it again in settings (registry ?)
I've deleted manually the "lost" updates (HTML page + images), so now, i've got
only what is in the today's feed...
I will see on the daily updates i made if the cache folder grows again... And i
will try to perform a manual delete of the cache with Prssreader if the problem
looks not solved... ;)

Thanks !
(Have i said that i like very much PrssReader, making my PPC more and more
usefull ? Thanks a milion (or nearly about this number) ;) )