[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader open calendar notification ?

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:26:11 +0100

Hi to all :)

Using PRSSREADER 1.1.5 beta 3a, with PPC2002 (Dell Axim X5, feeds located on SD

My problems :

=>>>> Each time i open the soft, the notification fires a pop-up with the next
appointment, as it was the right time to display the notification...
Of course, at the time, the notification pop-up shouldn't display at this
time... Last example : Open Prssreader at 11:02, a notification was planned to
fire at 12:45 (0 minute before), and was displayed while opening PrssReader...
(I use Apreminder+ & CalcNotes and i've tried to close these programs and soft
reset (without autorun) to see if these programs may interfer... Nothing was
different with these app off)

In "Retrieval" tab, only "Clear cache before channel update" is checked, and
"Check for new item" is at "never"

=>>>> Also, it seems that Prssreader stops clearing the cache from offline
webpages... I've tried to uncheck the appropriate menu, close and open the soft
and check it again... Will monitor this with the futures updates...

Thanks for reading
Best Regards

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 ? TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 ? TTC/min)