[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader - localizations

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:56:18 +0100

Hi,

first builds for:
- french
- czech (not complete)
- spanish
- german
are ready, see localization page. Check it, make corrections, send updates :-)

Make updates to the files linked from localization page, I made some
minor changes (not in translations, but in the structure).

Note for Spanish localization version: On my device adding site in
site manager os not working - in other veresion it is ok. Do not why
for now, but working on that. Test if it works on your device, Efrit.