[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader can't read HTML tag in titles / + DEL.ICIO.US

  • From: YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:07:55 +0100

Hello to all,

Attached images are 64589 bytes.

2 things to notice, with the latest version of pRSSreader

- I've read a few days ago about a guys who want to add the DEL.ICIO.US in
the feeds... Take a look at the image : With one of my feeds, it is
provided... I think it's more a feed setup than a prss setup...

See Del.icio.us in the feed.png

- Reading my feeds, i 've noticed that the title view can't decode HTML tags
(see one feed with HTML code in the title.png)... If i open the feed, the
TAGis decoded ok... (see Look of the viewing feed html ok.png)

The HTML tags don't look good on the title view... It is possible to bypass
tags in the title view ??

Thanks !

YoLoLo

-- Type: image/png
-- File: Del.icio.us in the feed.png

-- Type: image/png
-- File: Look of the viewing feed html ok.png

-- Type: image/png
-- File: one feed with HTML code in the title.png