[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader V1.3.3 B4 : Cache item reads don't displayed

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:34:36 +0100

YoLoLo wrote:

> Hello to all crew, and 1st of all, i wish you an happy new year 2007 =21=
>

> Well, let's talk about business ;)
>

> By default, =22cache read item=22 is ticked on my device...
There is no Cache read items :) Maybe you ment 'Hide read items' ?

> When opening a new session of PRSSreader, all cached items are displaye= d.
> They are counted as read if i move to the previous/next unread... but s=
> tillshown =21
>

> If i untick =22cache read item=22, then enable it again... The display = is
> good =21

There is a bug (already fixed) that is you you read an item and get back
to the current feed, than the main screen is not updated and all items
are shown with their old status. If you change the feed or switch to
summary view and back to the feed view, then it is ok. Stupid bug :(
(but fixed as I wrote).

Regards,
--
David