[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader Today plug-in crashes PDA :((

  • From: "Pedro :)" <hal9000pt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:50:02 +0100

Hi,

I'm using pRSSreader 1.3.2 on a Qtek S100 with Windows Mobile 2003 Second
Edition, version 4.21.1088

When using Today plug-in in mode "Brief" it allways shows "No new items"
even when I just update and have several new items.

If I turn to mode "Cycling" with just the option "Show only new items",
things work OK.

If I turn to mode "Cycling" with just the option "Cycle feed items", things
work OK.

The really bad cenario is when I turn to mode "Cycling" with both options
enabled "Show only new items" and "Cycle feed items", this makes my PDA
crash and reboot every 1 or 2 minutes :(

Regards,

Pedro