[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader 1.3.4 - localizations

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:43:03 -0600

If you are not a localizator of pRSSreader, you do not have to read this

I'd like to try something new with making localizations. Current process
of creating localizations was quite difficult on preparing all the diff
file for all languages. So I'd like to try this with only onle diff
file, which is easy to create. If this will work, then to localizations
will be out much faster.

So how to make an localization update for 1.3.4.

1. Download english diff file from
http://pda.jasnapaka.com/localizations/, namely this file:

2. Translate all line that begins with + as you did for older versions.
Leave other lines untouched.

3. Zip this file and send it to me.

4. Wait until I make the localization :)

There is not much updates for localization file in 1.3.4 (up to 10), so
it should not take you much time to do the update.

Thanks for your help,