[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader 1.3.3 - localizations

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:18:23 +0100

During this day, I have prepared updates for all 10 (wow!)
localizations. I'm finishing beta3 and these updates are for beta3. I do
not expect any resource changes for further possible betas.

According to the latest bug reports, the beta2 looks pretty stable, so I
think that we are very close to the 1.3.3.

Quick reminder on how to make the update:
1) download the apropriate diff file (D) from
2) translate rows in the diff file starting with +
3) send the update to me
4) I will make a test build
5) we will finish the localization asap.

If a forgot something or you need more info or have any questions
regarding localization, ask here.