[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta5

  • From: YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:52:10 +0100

Let's play with it =21 Thks =21

Just a thought about the amount of work for the translations...

I understand that it's enormous to compile a version for EACH language =21=
 Woo =21 If tomorrow, you have 30 languages to maintain =21

I =22work=22 as a translator for several soft, and some people have found =
a workaround : There is ONLY ONE executable, and the languages strings are=
 all provided in DLL... The install process ask for the language tou wish,=
 and delete the others DLL files =21

I thinks it would be simplier for you to maintain the Babel Tower ;)

Just my 2 (euros)cents =21

Best regards
YoLoLo