[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta3: Installation problem

  • From: "Rob Thompson" <robt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 03:19:20 -0000

Hi all

My install for beta 3 stalled in the same way, but I hit the ok button and
found an open dialogue box asking if I wanted to activate the Today plugin.
I Ok'd that and the install completed with no problems and beta 3 is now up
and running fine.

One other thing, on the last full version if I was looking at a feed with a
photo, if I had an open internet connection, the photo was downloaded and
appeared. Now that only seems to happen if I cache the pictures when I
update the feeds. Is there a setting Im missing?

Love the program, its installed on my Tytn.

Rob