[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta3

  • From: "Arnoud van der Giessen" <arnoud.van.der.giessen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:56:43 +0100

Thanks for the new beta, David.
I've tried to unintall the beta 2 and upgrade to  beta 3, but I'm
unsuccesful at that. I don't get any error message during the install
process, but the installation stalls the the upgrade bar has filled to 100%.
I don't get the message that pRSSreader has been installed succesfully, so I
guess it can't perform a certain action like writing to a file or the
registry.

I've tried everything I could think of, including uninstalling manually
following the guideline you gave us for beta 1 (deleting registry entries,
soft reset, delete pRSSreader files). Unfortunately, it doens't help.

Can you help me?

Cheers,
Arnoud.