[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta1

  • From: Gaël Krysa <ignael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:31:52 +0100

I have the same error message : 'pRSSreader.exe' is not a valid Pocket PC
application."
application installed with active sync or directly with cab file.
I downloaded files twice (7h am and 12h am France), and I have always the same
error

Ignael
SPV M600 - Orange

From: csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta1Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:50:45 -0600

Spoke too soon.

I get the same error message now.

"'pRSSreader.exe' is not a valid Pocket PC application."

I will uninstall and re-install tomorrow and retry.

Chris