[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta1

  • From: "Scott Bueffel" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:00:10 -0800

Hmmm.  The exe doesn't even run on my desktop.  So I downloaded the zip
file, extractd the cab and copied it to my PPC.  Installed it (after
removing 1.3.2 and rebooting), which I though was successful.  But the
app won't run.  Says it isn't a valid PPC app.

So I tried reinstalling.  The automatic WM5 uninstall failed, which I
chose to ignore and let the beta keep installing.  That failed saying
the application didn't have sufficient system privileges, which is weird
since the device is app unlocked.

So I went back to 1.3.2 and imported my opml.  But none of my settings
were saved.  I knew I should have exported the registry key for the app.
Bummer.

Is there anything you want me to try?

Scott