[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2--Requests

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:00:47 -0400

On 6/25/06, David Andrs <andrsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS: Looks that I should publish feature requests I got from users,
because the list is getting bigger and bigger. Hope, I found some free
time for this...

Definitely. I recommend Flyspray (http://flyspray.rocks.cc). You can see a live tracker here: http: flyspray.psi-im.org or here: http://flyspray.rocks.cc/bts. I was an original contributor to this project and am friends with the author. One particularly cool feature is the interactive roadmap: http://flyspray.psi-im.org/roadmap

Let me know if you have any questions about running or installing it.
The latest devel copy is quite stable and has a lot more features than
the last release, so I recommend grabbing that.