[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2--Requests

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:56:36 -0400

On 6/24/06, Christopher Greeley <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1) Be able to add a limited number of feeds from a .opml file on the
PocketPC without adding all of the sites.  I have 60-70 feeds on my desktop

This will help until David gets around to it. http://www.opmlmanager.com/

Unfortunately its so AJAX'd it doesn't work in PIE.  But you can use
this online OPML editor to fix your feeds up, then export to a smaller
file.

Or you could import it into Bloglines (http://bloglines.com) and edit
it there.  Bloglines is a full feed reader, sort of overkill but it
would work, and they can export in the form of a URL that pRSSreader
can accept, e.g. http://bloglines.com/export?id=halr9000 (which is
mine).

Or you can just edit it by hand, it's not that hard.