[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader 1.3.2--Requests

  • From: "Christopher Greeley" <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:09:53 -0500

There are two things which would make this RULE!

1) Be able to add a limited number of feeds from a .opml file on the PocketPC
without adding all of the sites.  I have 60-70 feeds on my desktop saved to an
.opml file.  I would like to follow only 20 of them.  I have to import the
entire .opml file and then remove the ones I do not need.  NewsBreaker allows
you to choose which feeds from the .opml file you'd like to add to the reader.
If I update my desktop reader and update the .opml file.  When I transfer the
.opml file to my PockerPC, I have to import my entire list and remove the ones
I don't want, just to add one.

2) Be able to lock an item for later reading.  Now when I update my feed, all
old feeds get removed.  FeederReader allows a locking of a feed to keep it in
the feed even if the feed is updated and the item would be removed.

3) while I'm making requests, it would be nice to be able to actually delete
items from a feed.  Some feeds keep 60, 70 or 80 items alive.  It would be nice
to be able to delete some items and when the feed is updated, only new items
are added.  It would keep the feeds under control.

Just some suggestions,

Chris
Nashville
PPC-6700, WM5