[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 ml1

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:40:44 -0400

I just tried and if you fiddle around just above the menu text you can
find a clickable region.  Definitely UPX related though.  Did you try
the don't compress icons option?  I can't look it up right now, the
UPX docs are non-existent and I don't have upx.exe on this system.

On 7/19/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I guess it is a problem with UPX :(

Anyway, use ml2 (the same as ml1, but UPX is not used).

Thanks for the report,

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://halr9000.com