[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader 1.3.2 ml1

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:26:09 +0200

On http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/beta/ in special builds section, there
is a ml1 (memory leak) version available - only English version.

How to use it:
- turn on logging (via registry, ususal way)
- setting log level to anything other than zero
- run pRSSreader
- after the exit check the log file (it is not accessible for a while,
because there are some post exit writings to it)
- send it to me

Konstantin, I suggest you to set the LogLevel to 5 (to allow me to see
what is happening).

Hal, in this version, I have fixed the search feature (now it searches,
it does auto connections - according to the config, etc.)

There are also minor improvements in feed date parsing.

And I applied UPX on:

I will play with UPX later this week.

Note: ml1 is very close to rc1 (release candidate) that could be out by
the end of this week - if things will go smoothly.