[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta2 - fixed builds

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:20:47 -0400

On 7/11/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actualy the problem was that english version I tested was not build
properly and I thought I was a UPX problem (a bit of false alarm) - hard
day, my mistake.

I definitely know, that applying UPX on today plugin cause disappearing
the plugin icon. I had also a problem with setup.dll

There's actually an option to exclude compressing icons. Did you try that?

P.S. This version of prssr is more stable than any I've used to date.
And loading the OPML is now lightning quick!

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx