[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.2

  • From: "Christopher Greeley" <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:18:14 -0500

I have tried this on my PCC 6700 (WM5, run from my 2G SD).

I have had some immediate problems with updates.

Firstly I encountered problems loading my feeds from my .opml file.  I had to
delete the entire cache folder and it loaded seamlessly.  This problem was true
in 1.3.beta2; but able to overcome it.

Secondly, as I tried to update the feeds, pRSS would close or stall.  As I
would move from feed to feed it took much longer than in 1.3.beta2.  I have
reloaded 1.3.beta2 and it runs much faster and updates feeds without problems.

I love this program and appreciate your work on it.  I am sticking with beta2
for now.  I could attach my .opml file and you could see if it is my problem.
It may be the PPC6700 problem as well.

Overall the beta2 is better for me than the 2.  Perhaps others with a PPC6700
can see if the problems are similar.