[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.0

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:31:24 -0400

On 4/24/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* Fixed: MSXML replaced with libexpat

After reducing my OPML to what some may consider to be a "more rational size" :) , I'm pretty happy with libexpat. I can always wish startup time were faster, still takes 10 or 20 seconds, but it is much improved over MSXML.

* Fixed: Some button moved to command bar (e.g. more WM5 friendly)

Do you plan on doing more of this? I would love to have Update All and Summary View available in soft-buttons. (Or maybe the option of starting in summary view instead of feed view...)

Great job, this program keeps getting better and better.