[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta4

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:40:42 -0400

On 4/14/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - Some button (espacially cancel buttons) moved to command bar -
> visible all the time, not covered by SIP, WM5 friendly :)

Where do I send the check!?  :D  thanks David

P.S. I think I know the cause for the crashes I'm seeing.  I have
prssr installed to my SD card.  From the behavior I've been noting
lately in other applications, it seems the SD card is often not waking
up very quickly at all.  It might not wake up until 10 or 20 seconds
after resume.  If I do ANYTHING in prssr before the card has woken
up--crash.  Any way you can program some sort of delay mechanism to
account for this?  No other programs crash like this--they just take
longer until the SD card wakes up.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx