[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta2 ua1

  • From: "Francis Lyons" <francis.lyons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:29:08 -0800

libex is in windows.  I finally got the today plugin to load after soft
reset (by using WA2/WAD to delay the loading for 5 sec).  However, with the
today plugin loaded it will lockup on active sync aand freeze the ppc.
Tried changing all the settings and no luck.  I will wait for the test
build.

Francis