[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta2 ua1

  • From: Francis Lyons <fjvlyons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:21:37 -0800

Running it for a while now, but been on vacation. This beta properly deletes the cache before downloading (#1 did not). Both betas do not detect if the network connectivity is turned on after the program is started (eg, refresh options stay greyed out/do not function), and I have to restart pRSS to download. Also will not download in this condition during scheduled times. I have verified this with BT, WiFi and AS connectivity.

Also, if cache is on SD/CF Card it will still lock up the today plug (anyway to create a loading delay?), so today plug not being used.

Is there anyway to force the program to download on AS connection even if it is not running? Some sort of notification w/ command line option? None of the settings will enable this.

Thanks for the great software!

Using vga version of beta2 ua1 on: iPAQ hx4700, ROM 1.10 (US english), WM2003SE. WA2 w/WAD, PBreeze w/CB, PW and iL as today plugs.

Francis