[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta1

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:34:07 -0500

On 2/13/06, henkah <henkah53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Everthing seems to work fine now. The today part doesn't get the PDA
> stuck anymore.

Agreed, the today plugin was a big problem for me previously.  Seems
better so far.

> I would like to ask if in a future release you can add a rss feed search
> option, based on a keyword you type in If you click a feed of interest
> it can be added to a group or subgroup.I hate typing in url's ;-)

Amen, brother!  A relatively simple way to do this would be to feed
the keyword(s) into a google search string appended with "feed rss OR
atom", or something similar.  Then advise the user to copy the URL and
paste back into prssr.  However, this isn't as nice as making your own
browser control.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx