[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta1

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:20:04 +0100

On 2/12/06, yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> Great, this is great !
> Your new release is awsone !
>
> Testing now update process... Looks like faster... maybe because the "update
> only new" parameters !
>
> Any plans about a localized version ??? I can do French translation, if you
> want to ;) (Just as a reminder...)
The plan is as following:
- finish 1.2.1
- make localizations
- release of localized 1.2.1

There are some major problems in 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 should fix them.

I would like to localize pRSSreader in separate process out of the
beta testing. I have to prepare it for you to make it as easy as
possible. And I'm really excited about the number of languages, we are
able to handle.