[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta1

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:18:53 -0500

On 2/13/06, henkah <henkah53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do cut and paste now. Though if you experimenting and forget to
> activate a taskmanager, in my case Magic Button you have a problem.

This is true.  It's pretty awkward.

> Secondly. I think it would be nice to be able to choose your own
> browser.

I thought you could choose a diff browser in options?

>I am using ftPxBrower and trying out the Opera which I really
> like.
> I like to forget PIE, forever;)

PIE has gotten better in WM5, much better at page layout.  But its
still tabless and otherwise featureless.  And Opera is $30.  ftx is
quirky and seemingly not being developed.  Not a  very good landscape.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx