[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 beta1

  • From: The Efrit <theefrit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:49:12 -0800

Hi all!

First of all, Congratulations! This program is awesome!. I have been
testing it and here is my feed back:

- the program name is different than the last version, so I had to
uninstall the previous one before installing to avoid problems.
- I have problems retrieving the following feed
http://www.bandaancha.st/rss.xml and Firefox or other xml readers
don't have problems with it.
- In the cache manager, I'm not able to delete cached elements, or at
least, the cache size is not updated.
- How does the keyword manager works?
- I have also noticed that, if for example you don't have Internet
connection and you update an empty feed, and then you have the
connection back, you won't be able to update the feed until you
restart the program. I think it is because of some kind of caching of
the feed.
- In landscape mode in Windows Mobile 2003 SE, when reading an entry,
the text is not expanded to fit the whole screen, and remains with the
width as if it were in the other screen mode. The feed list works fine
in landscape mode

Thanks for your excellent work!