[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 TP2

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:08:40 -0500

Does this apply to my crash problem David?

Also, if its not too much trouble, could you put the beta downloads in
a <ul> or put an extra <br> between them or something?  I usually
download the betas straight from my device and Pocket IE for some
reason just strings all of the beta names together in one jumble.
Makes it quite hard to find which one to download.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://halr9000.com