[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.1.5 rc2 : won't clear the cache

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:28:16 +0100

Hi to all,

Still have this issue, and the files -AFAIK- are not taken by any other
applications... :(

I've got one example : http://www.afp.fr/francais/rss/stories.xml

It displays the 7 last informations in France. It can be updated several times
a day, according to news... It's a good example, because the feed is always
with 7 items (read or unread)...

Cleared the cache on 17th (with prss) = Ok, no file left in the cache (except
xml files...). On 19th (morning) after update, i should have only 7 html files
on the cache folder :
This morning, i've got :
One feed dated 17th
9 feeds dated 18th
3 feeds dated 19th
the 9 html files for the 18th are normals because, there was more than 7 news
in the 18th... But feed still only displays 7 lines !
The HTML files are time-stamped, so it's easy to see that...

According to AFP rss behavior, i should have 7 html files this morning : 3
dated 19th, and 4 dated 18th

As you can see, there are 6 hTML files more...

I've checked that my storage card isn't write-protected (it has happened one
time to me... so stupid lol )

Here is the detailled issue... Remember that i run on PPC2002 (could this be
the cause ?)

Best regards to all.
YoLoLo