[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.1.5 rc1

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:50:58 +0100

Hi to all,
I've noticed this also : The progress bar remains painted on the screen, even
when the update is finished

Closing the program still makes painted the bar (for example, onto the today's
screen).
One clue is that the red cross to stop the update is not painted (grey square
only...)

Hope this helps

YoLoLo