[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.1.5 rc1

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:38:07 -0500

On 12/16/05, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I get some rare hangups when the last feed is updated. Is that the case?

No, it has hung on different feeds.  No new hangs since re-importing
my pda.opml (glad I saved that).  I'm still trying different things to

Also I notice that the progress bar is...blocked from screen updates.
Not sure if that is the best way to describe it.  If I open up the
start menu during an update, then close it, prssr will look fine
except for where the screen wasn't redrawn only over the progress bar.
 Once the next item is reached and the bar is updated, it looks fine.
This is just a cosmetic thing.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)