[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.1.5 rc1

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:47:19 +0100

Hal,

Try to install XnView Pocket on your device : It makes great screenshots, and
it's a super images viewer (like ACDsee on PC)... and it's free !
http://www.freewareppc.com/graphics/xnviewpocket.shtml

Or, if you use Pocket Informant, there is a screen capture utility provided...

Hope this helps, because PrssReader on my machine still haven't this graphical
issue...

Best regards
YoLoLo