[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.1.5 beta5

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:08:49 -0500

On 12/12/05, yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Fixed bug with fired notification during start up"
> Ok for me, you're a genius ! Now, this sound miss me while executing
> Prssreader ;) (just kidding, of course !)

I never saw this bug but the updating and crashing has been a big
issue.  With beta5 I was able to import pda.opml which was awesome.  I
just did an import.  It took about....5-10 minutes.  At least 15
failed, but this is actually much better than ever before.  I looked
at the error log during the update and all of them said invalid feed
file.  I was going to view the error log again after the update but
all of the errors had disappeared.

Now I'm going to try diggnation, wish me luck.

> Now, i can enjoy the full power of this app ! :)

Yeah, I'm excited, this will be the first time I've been able to
actually /use/ prss.  :D

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx