[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader 1.1.5 beta3a

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:13:31 +0100

Hi all,

a new beta is now available (marked as beta3a). Can be downloaded from
http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/beta/.

Upgrade to the new version. Report bugs only for beta3a. Do not
replace the old beta with the new one. Make fresh install.

And do not forget to backup your data ;)

What's new
----------------------
Bugfixes:
- Install process improved
- Closing Summary view with Action button
- Update crashes (reported by Hal)
- when feed is updated and caching of images/html failed, the feed is
used (was disposed)
- and more which were not reported but I have found them :)

Added:
- Brief view in Today plugin (cycling feed distracted me).
  Just shows (<number> unread message(s)).

Enjoy beta-testing :-)