[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.1.5 beta 4

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:10:30 +0100

Hi to all,

Ok beta installed...

Use is ok, and quicker in downloading for a second time...
(Almost always in time, i had to perform a second download of feeds, because
the 1st time, some feeds are checked "error"... Performing a soft reset, and
entering again in "all refresh" process download now only "error" feed... Error
is in quote, because most of them are successfully dowloaded the 2nd time...)

@ David : Launching the program make appears again the "notification" bug (had
deseappeared while downgrading to beta2)... Not critical... but getting on my
nerves ! ;)

The week-end is not a good moment do test downloading new feeds (some feeds
aren't published on W-E)

I will check this Monday morning if all is ok...

Cheers to all, and regards of Snowy France... (quite unusual at this time of
the year...)