[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSr can't perform complete update of feeds through the ActiveSync

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:51:47 +0300

Hello, guys!
I really need your help (the second attempt)..
pRSSreader can't sync all feeds on my device..
Very strange behavior is here.
I connect my device through the ActiveSync by cable and press 'Sync all' button.
In result I'm getting the only part of synchronized feeds..
First feeds contain both description, images, cached online content
and cached enclosures.
The rest of feeds either have not refreshed at all or haven't get the
images, cached online content and enclosures..
The only reconnecting of cable or the restart of activesync can solve
this situation.. but the next synchronization may be not fully
completed too.. again and again.
The error log contains the following strings:
<site> Some files were not cached
<site> Can not connect to the site

It is strange because I've installed the fresh copy of OS some days
ago on my desktop and everything works fine (e.g. Egress and other
programs works pretty well through the ActiveSync)

environment:
desktop OS: WinXP SP2, firewall is off
device: Qtek S100 (HTC Magician)
ActiveSync 4.1 (3.8 was tried also with pRSSr1.2)
pRSSreader v1.3 (installed in the main memory, cache folders are
located on the SD card)

OPML file and setting reg file are attached
Please try to reproduce this bug...

P.S. Let me know if some additional information will be needed..

Thank you.