[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSr can't cache all content

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:11:20 +0300

Dear David,
Thank you for your answer!
I really appreciate your works and your free time.
I never wanted to annoy you, all what I needed - just your short
message "Ok, I see your post" ;)

This described issue was observed on 1.2 version as well as on 1.3
After such break in connection (while the updating of feeds) it seems
even every other program works unstable with internet through the AS
The only reconnection of cable solves this issue..

My OPML file is attached to this letter as well as settings reg file
There are no protected feeds there originally.

Just maybe you or somebody else was faced with this strange behavior..
I did HR on my device.. and reinstalled the WinXP on my desktop..

P.S. The very last suspicion.. maybe the thing is in my corporate
transparent proxy/firewall on the server side  - Microsoft ISA
Server.. but all other programs works well (e.g. Egress, PIE, Opera)
and the pRSSr update first "N" number of feeds correctly..