[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSr can't cache all content

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 20:15:54 +0300

Hello dear David!
Please, tell me about rules in this mail-list.
Is this true that you generally is not replying on questions which are
posted here as bug reports?
Or how can I appraise your silence?
If I offend you or break some unwritten law please accept my
apologizes but I believe every post should be answered here..
otherwise why this mail-list has been created..
Respond me please.

so, again:

pRSSreader can't update the feeds correctly through the ActiveSync on
my device..

I connect my device through the ActiveSync by cable and press 'Sync all' button.
In result I'm getting the only part of synchronized feeds..
First feeds contain both description, images, cached online content
and cached enclosures.
The rest of feeds either have not refreshed at all or haven't get the
images, cached online content and enclosures..
The only reconnecting of cable or the restart of activesync can solve
this situation.. but the next synchronization may be not fully
completed too.. again and again.
The error log contains the following strings:
<site> Some files were not cached
<site> Can not connect to the site

It is strange because I've installed the fresh copy of OS some days
ago on my desktop and everything works fine (e.g. Egress and other
programs works pretty well through the ActiveSync)

environment:
desktop OS: WinXP SP2, firewall is off
device: Qtek S100 (HTC Magician)
ActiveSync 4.1 (3.8 was tried also with pRSSr1.2)
pRSSreader v1.3 (installed in the main memory, cache folders are
located on the SD card)

Thank you in advance!