[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSReader beta 1.1.5 problem with character encoding

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:28:25 +0100

Tried the feed. There was one item with n with tilde. Tried to switch
to the feed, tried to display news item and get back to the feed and
pRSSreader did not crash. So I'm not able to reproduce it. Could you
send me exact steps which lead to the crash? Which version of
pRSSreader are you using?

The HTML entities were not replaced in today plugin. Now it is fixed.
Thanks for reporting.

--
David