[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSReader beta 1.1.5 problem with character encoding

  • From: The Efrit <theefrit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:34:39 +0100

Hi:

I have detected the following problem: with a feed that is in spanish
and has words with "Ñ" and words with tildes, the programs causes a
crash when I display the item list of the feed. The feed URL is
http://www.microsiervos.com/index.xml and If you opens its items, the
program works propertly, bud when you return to the item list of the
feed, the programs crashes and even I have to reboot the PDA.

In the today plugin, the items of this feed are displayed with the
characters not decoded, ie, showing &ntilde; or similar instead of "ñ"

The PDA is an iPAQ rx3715 form HP with Windows Mobile 2003 SE.

If you need more information, please, tell me.

See you and congratulations for this incredible program!