[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSReader 1.3.3 final - when????

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:59:27 -0700

Sure thing.

1) problem with landscape dialogs, when pRSSreader starts in lanscape mode
2) cradling detection (rewritten again and being tested now adays - work
s in wm5 emulator and on my device)
3) one timeout related bug
4) in certain situations, right and left arrow on D-Pad are not working,
but I'm not able to reproduce it - it happens to me recently (have no
idea where the problem could be)