[prssr-devel-ml] images don't appear in beta 5

  • From: Lauren Weinstein <lauren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:26:45 -0800 (PST)

Greetings.  In beta 5 (at least) I'm finding that embedded images do
not appear (most of the time) despite settings to include them and
obvious progress messages indicating that the images are being cached
along with the feed.  But typically all I see displayed are the
image outlines, not the images themselves -- even though I can find
the actual images in the cache directories.  Any clues?

Thanks much.