[prssr-devel-ml] [enhancement] ability to cache sites

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 00:07:24 +0300

David,
I even don't know how to explain simply what I want but the idea is in the
ability to cache sites or ordinary internet pages.
As far as I can see the pRSSreader has the very smart cache engine..
Just imagine a few sites, blogs or wiki resources which contain very important
information but don't have export to rss.
I have the HUGE desire (and I hope there are many people who want the same) to
have the ability to cache such sites or pages in order to keep such important
information locally on the device and to read and study these cached pages..
Taking into account the fact that pRSSreader has almost everything to provide
such functionality, everything what I need for my happiness is an ability to
add ordinary internet sites (wiki, blogs) as well as rss feeds.
So, what do you think about this idea?

Regards,
Konstantin.