[prssr-devel-ml] Re: dialogs & small screens

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:46:36 +0100

On 11/12/05, Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> David,
>
> Will you be making the dialogs compatible with the WM2003SE 240x240
> screens?  I've been considering the HP hw6500 which has that screen.

Nowadays, my plans includes only support for lanscape mode. If I
decide to include support for 240x240 screens, it will be in very far
future.

> Also, I notice that the summary screen and site manager do not detect
> when the input panel is opened.  Because of this, you occasionally
> have to hide the  keyboard to see things .

No dialog in pRSSreader detects the state of input panel and
repositions controls according to the state. This is because of the
design of dialogs. There are few dialogs that are able to do this, but
this is not the task with the highest priority.

On some dialogs, there is a detection in editboxes to automatically
open Input panel (you probably noticed this).

> Just a thought.
> --
> Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
> im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx