[prssr-devel-ml] change request: Order of feed updates

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:58:43 +0100

Hi,

with the blogs sorted in folders it is not possible to sort feeds that
are not placed within a folder in a way that they are updated first.
Instead they will be updated last.

Request: Change feed traversal in such a way, that feeds without folders
are updated first.

Reason: When I am short on time for updating (thus unable to wait for
all the feeds) I'd like my most important ones to be updated first
instead of last. I consider feeds in the main directory to be highly
visible thus somewhat like "favourite feeds". The current workaround is
to place them in a folder. This is however not very convenient when
changing feeds, as I have to open this folder first (I know, I'm lazy ;-) )

Please tell me if there are objections from fellow users or whether this
would be too hard to implement.

Thanks,
Jörg